Salary AUD70,000 - AUD75,000 per annum + Super
Location Macquarie Park
Consultant Ryan Houghton
Date posted 12 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This is a stand out opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant to support a Divisional Director and work for an established FMCG company based in Macquarie Park. The role requires strong organisational skills with excellent diary management in a fast paced and dynamic office environment.
- Provide high level of general administration support to the director
- Extensive diary management and travel management for the director ensuring commitments are met and workflow is prioritised accordingly
- Monitor, screen and manage all correspondence, mail, emails and calls for the director
- Provide full secretarial support including the preparation of high quality correspondence, reports and minutes
- Build strong professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain the client database and ensure details are accurate
- Support the wider team with other administrative support where necessary
- Minimum 2 years Personal Assistant experience
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Outstanding time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a demanding ever changing environment
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft office skills – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Flexibility to assist the director outside of hours if required
This job represents a great opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant to develop their career in a leading FMCG company based at Macquarie Park.
To apply please click apply or call Ryan Houghton on +61 2 8423 1004 for a confidential discussion.