Team Executive Assistant
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Ashleigh Sethupathy
Date posted 10 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As the Team Executive Assistant you will be responsible for supporting a 2 Senior Operations leads in this global Big 4 Bank. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Team Assistant or Executive Assistant to join a large, global organisation.
This role would suit an experienced and versatile Team Executive Assistant who has supported at a senior level and had exposure to managing small projects. Executive Assistant experience within Financial & Professional services will be advantageous.
- Diary management
- Email management
- Travel arrangements
- Managing costs
- Organising catering
- Monitoring expenses
- Adhoc duties as required
- Coordinating activities and events
- 3+ years experience as a Team Assistant/Executive Assistant
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience managing small projects
- Ability to manage priorities and conflicting issues
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Demonstrated ability to use initiative
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a leading organisation. If you enjoy thinking outside of the box and are looking for a role where no two days are the same, please apply today.
To apply please click apply or call Ashleigh Sethupathy on 03 8628 2141 for a confidential discussion.