Executive Assistant to CEO - Immediate start
Salary AUD35 - AUD50 per annum
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Leoni Simpson
Date posted 10 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Working in a fast paced office environment, this position represents a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to join a well-known and & highly regarded financial services firm on a contract basis.
Working in a dynamic and fast paced office environment with a high performance culture, this role would suit a Senior Level Executive Assistant who prides themselves on being the best. Covering a short term temp contract, the suitable applicant must be able to commence immediately.
- Diary management for a Senior Executive
- Scheduling meetings across time zones
- Extensive travel booking
- End to end event and conference management
- Expense reconciliation
- Compiling reports for board & management meetings
- Prepare presentations when required
- Provide a high level of Secretarial & Administrative Support to Executives
- At least 4 years experience as an EA
- Experience within the Financial Services Industry is required
- Must be available for an immediate start
- Excellent administration skills
- A professional approach and outstanding communication skills
- Experience in supporting more than one person at a senior level
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Confident, energetic and bubbly personality with an ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to work under pressure and good time management skills
This is a great opportunity to get involved in a fast paced and challenging role, for a fantastic global company that is currently expanding.
To apply please click apply or call Leoni Simpson on 02 8289 3162 for a confidential discussion.