Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Robert Nim
Date posted 12 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As the Executive Assistant you will be responsible for supporting the Executive Directors and team of eight. This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced EA or one looking to take on their next challenge within a global organisation.
This role would suit a dynamic Executive Assistant who has supported at a senior level and who is adaptable and assertive in their approach. The right candidate will be down to earth as culture fit is important to this team. This organisation has a inclusive and rewarding work culture that would open exciting career prospects for you in the future.
You will be on boarded on a temporary basis for 6-8 weeks due to their lengthy process before moving to permanency. This opportunity is available to candidates that are able to start within a 4 week time frame.
- Diary & email management
- Arranging ad hoc events for both internal and external stakeholders
- Management of meeting rooms
- Travel management
- Reconciliation and expense management
- Working with executives to prioritise workloads
- 3+ years experience as an Executive Assistant
- Team focused with a flexible 'can-do' attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of maturity and confidentiality
- Ability to manage priorities and conflicting issues
- Experience in Banking & Financial services
This is an exciting opportunity to join a globally recognised investment bank based in Melbourne CBD. If you are looking for a new challenge, apply today!
To apply please click apply or call Robert Nim on 03 86282170 for a confidential discussion.