Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Ashleigh Sethupathy
Date posted 13 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As the Executive Assistant you will be responsible for supporting an Executive Director in this leading global Financial Services firm. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to step into a one on one executive support role working alongside this Senior Executive.
This role would suit a dynamic Executive Assistant who has supported at a senior level and has exceptional stakeholder management and communication skills. Experience within Engineering, Oil & Gas or Mining industries will be advantageous.
- Diary management
- Email management
- Travel management as required
- Event coordination
- Reconciliation and expense management
- Prioritising workloads
- 5+ years experience as an Executive Assistant
- Stakeholder management experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- High level of maturity and confidentiality
- Ability to manage priorities and conflicting issues
- Demonstrated ability to use initiative
This is an exciting opportunity to join global Financial Services company where no two days are the same. If you are looking for a new challenge, apply today!
To apply please click apply or call Ashleigh Sethupathy on 03 8628 2141 for a confidential discussion.