Team Assistant - Part-time
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Robert Nim
Date posted 8 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As the Team Assistant you will be responsible for supporting the Managing Director and office of 3 people. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced PA/EA looking for part time.
This role would suit a Team Assistant that has supported at a senior level. The right candidate will be down to earth as culture fit is absolutely vital in this small office.
This rare part time opportunity offers flexibility with approximately 21 hours over the week. The client is looking for someone immediately available or up to 2 weeks notice for an initial 3 month contract with opportunity for extension.
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to the sales team in Australia
- Assist the team to handle SalesForce data entry, maintenance, reporting and client contact updates
- Manage business travel arrangements and T&E expenses for the team
- Schedule meetings and conference calls in multiple time zones
- Preparation of marketing materials and presentation books (i.e. PowerPoint presentations), including printing, binding and distribution
- Handle general office administration duties and manage office vendors (e.g. office supplies, telephone, etc.)
- Assist ad hoc work as assigned
- Independent, mature, punctual, responsible and with positive working attitude
- Team focused with a flexible 'can-do' attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage priorities and conflicting issues
- Relevant experience in financial institutions or the banking industry
This is an exciting Team Assistant opportunity to join a small team based in Melbourne CBD.
To apply please click apply or call Robert Nim on 03 86282170 for a confidential discussion.