Executive Assistant/Legal Secretary
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Ashleigh Sethupathy
Date posted 12 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As the Executive Assistant you will be responsible in providing executive support to a Principal within their Legal division in this global Accounting firm. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary to step into an Executive Assistant role. This position would suit a team player, who is proactive and confident in their approach.
Experience within the Legal is essential for this role.
- Diary management
- Email management
- Screening telephone calls
- Drafting correspondence
- Detailed travel arrangements
- Marketing support
- Completing and processing expense claims and invoices
- Adhoc duties as required
- Coordinating activities and events
- 3+ years experience as a Legal Secretary/Personal Assistant
- Experience within Legal
- 75 wpm +
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Client focused
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a leading organisation with a great culture & flexible working and career development plans.
To apply please click apply or call Ashleigh Sethupathy on 03 8628 2141 for a confidential discussion.