Personal Assistant - Accounting Firm - $85,000 package
Salary AUD75 - AUD85 per annum + benefits
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant India Morish
Date posted 29 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Fantastic opportunity for a well-organised Team Assistant / Personal Assistant to join this innovative, dynamic and professional Accounting Firm. We are looking for someone to provide a high level of administration support and efficiency to 2 x Senior Directors and their team.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Act as first point of contact for Directors and build strong relationships with clients and business partners
- Working with MYOB database to manage client base, billings and produce reports
- Collations and lodgement of documents
- Preparation of documents for submission on ATO and ASIC portals
- Diary management and travel coordination and itineraries
- Manage existing relationships and direct client contact
- Organise and facilitate client and internal events
- Be "across" all areas of the business
- Coordinate highly confidential material
- Typing of documents and email management
- General administration
- 3 (+) years' team assistant experience within professional services organisation
- Sound written and verbal skills
- High standard of personal presentation and maturity
- Experience with accounting software MYOB
- Experience with ATO and ASIC portals (preferred)
- A willingness to assist, and be able to manage, multiple tasks.
You will need to be an absolute team player, well organised, confident, and have a positive attitude.
This firm offers a genuinely supportive and positive team culture, the opportunity for growth through training and career advancement, and competitive salary packages. Their colleagues are committed, professional and client-focused and enjoy a positive work-life balance.
In addition you can expect:
- Flexible working conditions
- Work / Life Balance
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Career Progress Framework
- Salary continuance insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Regular social opportunities, including sporting and charity events
To apply please click apply or call India Morish�on +61 (0) 2 8289 3280�for a confidential discussion.