Personal & Executive Assistant
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Emma Harvey
Date posted 6 September 2018 2018-09-062018-10-04 admin-and-secretarial 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Provide Executive Assistance to a Director of a Global Infrastructure Investment Management firm. This Director is returning home to Melbourne to introduce this company to Melbourne's Financial Services industry. As an Executive Assistant you will have a highly dynamic position supporting the Director with corporate and personal matters from international family relocation to establishing an office in Melbourne CBD.
Where no two days will be the same, you will utilise your broad range of skills encompassing executive assistance and office management. Key responsibilities include:
- Diary and calendar management
- Personal assistance
- Stakeholder management including appointment setting
- International travel arrangements for Director and family including visas and detailed itineraries
- Document control and processing of expenses and invoices
- Office set up; extensive liaison with commercial partners and facility providers
- Procurement of office furniture and goods and office management tasks
- Ad hoc duties as the position and business evolves
In addition to proven Executive Assistance experience, successful candidates will have/be:
- Diverse EA skills, that could include Project Management, Office Management, HR, international based work or Leadership experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication and the ability to interact with globally based business partners.
- Familiarity with working with Executives remotely or on a global scale
- Passion to partner closely with key stakeholders
- Thrive in a highly autonomous environment
- Highly flexible, willing and easy-going attitude, happy to provide personal assistance
- Professionalism and discretion with sensitive and confidential matters
This is a unique Executive Assistant opportunity to showcase your skills and in turn gain exposure to the inner processes of establishing an Asian based Investment fund manager to Melbourne’s Financial Services market.
To apply please click apply or call Emma Harvey on +61 3 8628 2161 for a confidential discussion.