Executive Assistant - Global Investment Bank
Salary Additional Benefits
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant India Morish
Date posted 6 September 2018 2018-09-062018-10-04 admin-and-secretarial 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a career EA to support two MD's of a high profile investment bank, based in Sydney CBD. The incumbent will provide high level administrative and operational support for one or more executives.
As an Executive Assistant, you will provide administrative and operational support for one or more executives. This role may include ownership and management of small projects.
The incumbent will plan and manage all travel and accommodation, ensuring cost effectiveness. Manage catering and venue requirements for conferences, meetings and functions hosted by execs. Produce general correspondence, presentations and reports. Act as central liaison point for communication between execs and direct reports ensuring harmonisation and consistency of information.
To be successful in this role, will ideally bring the following:
- Experience in providing support at senior levels of an organisation
- Able to manage priorities and conflicting issues in a professional manner
- Proven ability to build strong, open and collaborative working relationships
- Demonstrated ability to use initiative. Be proactive by taking action and being persistent in addressing issues
- Experience in managing project work
- Extensive experience in admin work in a fast paced environment
To apply please click apply or call India Morish�on +61 (0) 2 8289 3280�for a confidential discussion.