Executive Assistant to CEO & Board Secretary
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Emma Harvey
Date posted 27 September 2018 2018-09-272018-10-24 admin-and-secretarial 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An opportunity has arisen for an established EA to support a CEO for a customer centric Super organisation based in Melbourne CBD. As the Executive Assistant you will be responsible for supporting the CEO with traditional EA duties as well as providing high level administrative support to the Board Secretary. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to work in close partnership with the CEO and Board Secretary.
This role would suit a proactive Executive Assistant who has supported at C-suite level and is driven and decisive in their approach. Experience within Financial Services will be advantageous.
- Diary & Email management
- Detail travel management
- Event coordination
- Reporting, and managing general correspondence on behalf of the CEO
- Reconciliation and expense management
- Board papers preparation, administration and general support
- Input and improvement to Board procedures and services
- Stakeholder management
- C-Suite experience as an Executive Assistant
- Stakeholder management experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Exposure to Board papers and support
- Exceptional attention to detail
- High level of maturity and confidentiality
- Ability to manage priorities and conflicting issues
- Demonstrated ability to use initiative
This is an exciting opportunity to join this organisation that out's their members first. This is a unique and varied position to work at the executive level with CEO and Board Secretary. Further your experience and skills in this dynamic, varied position where no two days will be the same.
To apply please click apply or call Emma Harvey on +61 3 8628 2161 for a confidential discussion.