Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Robert Nim
Date posted 27 September 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This temp to perm position is with a global executive search firm based in their Melbourne CBD office. They are seeking for an Executive Assistant to support a partner in a range of varied tasks.
This role would suit a Executive Assistant who has supported at senior management level and is driven and decisive in their approach. The right personality must enjoy being in a process driven environment and focus around reporting and analysts.
- Fully assist the Partner in each search process and understand the specific requirements of each client
- Produce high level reports, presentations and correspondence for the Partner
- Manage diaries, business schedules, appointments, and travel arrangements as required for the partner
- Utilising the database to update all information on an on-going basis
- Build up great relationships both internally and externally to maximise the scope of the position
- Previous Executive Assistant or Personal Assistant experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment/under pressure
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- High level of maturity and confidentiality
- Ability to manage priorities and conflicting issues
This is an exciting opportunity offering a broad range of responsibilities in an high paced and challenging environment. The client is open to seeing candidates with notice periods looking to furthering their skills within this unique industry.
To apply please click apply or call Robert Nim on 03 86282170 for a confidential discussion.