Executive Assistant / Project Coordinator
Salary AUD70,000 - AUD80,000 per annum + super + bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant India Morish
Date posted 3 October 2018 2018-10-032018-11-01 admin-and-secretarial 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
About the company: This firm is an award-winning consultancy. Enjoy a range of benefits including bonuses, a social atmosphere, with top of the line training and more. This exciting opportunity is for an experienced Executive Assistant / Project Coordinator and will be supporting the 4 Directors with EA duties and events management. Would suit a dynamic Executive Assistant / Project Coordinator who is seeking a challenge and diversity in their role.
As the Executive Assistant / Project Coordinator, your responsibilities will include:
- Diary management, coordinating meetings, organising conferences and client events.
- Preparation and distribution of memos, letters, agendas/minutes, reports and presentations
- Proofing and formatting documents in line with CRM e.g. excel, PowerPoint presentations, word
- General administrative duties e.g. printing, collating and binding documents, scanning and emailing documents
- Travel management- booking and managing domestic and international flights, accommodation, car hire, itineraries etc.
- Project coordination
- Processing and coding expenses including travel, credit card and general administration
- Preparing consents to act
- Assisting in the maintenance of CRM data base and generating reports
- Scheduling meetings and teleconferences
- Conducting searches
- Support consulting projects and proposal submissions (scheduling, proof-reading, document collation and preparation)
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 2-4 years EA/PA experience
- Excellent administration skills
- A professional approach and outstanding communication skills
- The ability to liaise at all levels
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Confident, energetic and bubbly personality with an ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to work under pressure and good time management skills
This is a great opportunity to get involved in a varied and challenging role, supporting a fantastic team and company
To apply please click apply or call India Morish�on +61 (0) 2 8289 3280�for a confidential discussion.