Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Emma Harvey
Date posted 10 October 2018 2018-10-102018-11-08 admin-and-secretarial 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Team Assistant will provide comprehensive administrative and effective support to the Executive Director and Director of Operations. The right person will contribute to the overall effective operation of the company by delivering a consistently high standard of work in a timely manner. This is a permanent, full time Team Assistant role located in Melbourne CBD.
- General Team support duties - travel. diary management, and expense processing
- Timeliness and accuracy in a document preparation
- Provide all printing, binding and documentation support as required.
- Provide administrative support as required and ad-hoc requests by key internal stakeholders
- Administration preparation and support for reports and briefing
The successful candidate:
- Proven administration skills and team support
- Highly proactive and has use of initiative
- Excellent organisational skills and confident to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to implement processes and find efficiency's for the team and business
- Collaborative to succeed within a team based environment
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working in a role and environment that at times can be highly demanding on time and productivity
As the Team Assistant you will be working with a professional and collaborative company that will provide you with a challenging and exciting new opportunity.
To apply please click apply or call Emma Harvey on +61 3 8628 2161 for a confidential discussion.