Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Emma Harvey
Date posted 25 October 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Provide Executive Assistance to a Director of a global Infrastructure Investment Manager. As an Executive Assistant you will have a highly dynamic position supporting this Director with corporate and personal matters from international relocation to establishing an office in Melbourne CBD.
Where no two days will be the same, you will utilise your broad range of skills encompassing executive assistance and office management. Key responsibilities include:
- Diary and calendar management
- Stakeholder management including appointment setting
- International travel arrangement for Director and family including visas and detailed itineraries
- Document control and processing of expenses and invoices
- Office set up; extensive liaison with commercial partners and facility providers
- Procurement of office furniture and goods and office management tasks
- Ad hoc duties as the position and business evolves
In addition to proven Executive Assistance experience, successful candidates will have/be:
- Diverse EA skills, that could include Project Management, Office Management, HR, international based work or Leadership experience
- Articulate verbal and written communication, interact with globally based business partners and government stakeholders.
- Familiarity with working with Executives remotely or on a global scale
- Passion to partner closely with key stakeholders
- Thrive in a highly autonomous environment
- Flexible, willing and easy-going attitude
- Professionalism and discretion with sensitive and confidential matters
This is a unique opportunity to showcase your EA skills and in turn be rewarded with varied skills, exposure to the inner processes of business set up and growth in a new market and valuable experience within the Investment/Financial Services industry.
To apply please click apply or call Emma Harvey on +61 3 8628 2161 for a confidential discussion.