Consultant Emma Harvey
Date posted 5 November 2018 2018-11-052018-11-29 admin-and-secretarial 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
This firm’s reputation has been built on the excellent service they provide to their clients. They have a supportive culture and beautiful office space that encourages individual’s to further their own careers. This is your opportunity to join this consultancy and contribute to their success.
Supporting two Partners, this PA will offer a variety of support that includes:
- Diary management
- Daily office administration
- Exceptional service to clients
- Coordinating and organising events and conferences
- Minute taking for various committees
- Invoicing and billing using APS
- Collating and reporting information
- Ad hoc duties as required
While experience within Financial or Professional Services will be advantageous. The successful candidate will have/be:
- 3+ years of Team and Personal Assistance
- Highly organised and process driven
- Intermediate Microsoft office skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Exposure/experience in client services
- Flexible, willing and resilient attitude
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a world leader in accounting consultancy and two highly regarded Partners. Online skill testing will be required as part of the recruitment process.
To apply please click apply or call Emma Harvey on +61 3 8628 2161 for a confidential discussion.