Executive Assistant to Global Head
Salary Competitive Package + Bonus
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Emma Harvey
Date posted 12 December 2018 2018-12-122018-12-30 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Based in Melbourne CBD, this Executive Assistant position is a great opportunity for an established EA to partner with a Global Executive in infrastructure investments. You will provide complex diary and travel management across various time zones, create detailed travel itineraries and manage multiple stakeholder relationships while staying one step ahead of your Executive, all with pace and energy.
This organisation is headquartered in Melbourne and operates across the world. You’ll join a high performing, passionate team who are constantly exploring and pushing the boundaries in global infrastructure investments.
The successful Executive Assistant will have / be:
- Highly articulate to communicate with key stakeholders at government and advisory level
- Strong time management and focused on the key priorities of the executive
- Have a common-sense approach to working across multiple time zones
- Excel in getting the best out of your Executive’s valuable time
- Thrive in working in a high pace, high energy and result driven environment
- Comfortable working in ambiguous and changeable situations
- Previous experience working with financial services is preferred
You have the chance to make an impact in this high performing team and broaden your own skills and capabilities. Additional to a highly competitive package, this Investor offers:
- 12% Super and an annual bonus incentive
- Global mentor programs and social clubs
- 3 additional Paid Leave days per year
- Purchase leave options, fruit baskets and much more…
Apply today, this opportunity won’t be around for long.
To apply please click apply or call Emma Harvey on +61 3 8628 2161 for a confidential discussion.