Consultant Claire Eichorn
Date posted 10 January 2019 2019-01-102019-01-29 admin-and-secretarial Artarmon New South Wales Marden Street AU AUD 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A global market leader within the Mining industry are seeking an experienced Executive assistant to provide support to the Director of Engineering and Product development This is a highly energetic and very demanding role which requires exceptional time management, communication and relationship skills. Great computer proficiency, a proactive attitude and a positive approach are essential.
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the director of engineering and product development
- Provide administrative support to the wider leadership team
- Arrange both international and domestic travel, including visa and accommodation arrangements
- Experience organising and preparing for internal and external meetings, including agendas, preparing reports, presentations, documents and following up with team members for assignments
- Manage an extensive diary as well as calendar maintenance
- Processing expenses, invoicies and purchase orders for the leadership team
- Minimum 5 years experience in an executive assistant role supporting an executive or senior leader Excellent knowledge of current administrative practices and protocols
- Outstanding administration skills including excellent Microsoft office suites excpertise
- Excellent organistional, people and time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Handles non-routine situations through interpretation of company policies and administrative practices
To apply please click apply or call Claire Eichorn on +61 2 84231023 for a confidential discussion.