Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Robert Nim
Date posted 3 January 2019 2019-01-032019-02-02 insurance Melbourne CBD Victoria Bourke Street AU 3000 AUD 330 350 350 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading Private Health Insurance provider is looking for a professional and dynamic Personal Assistant to join their People & Culture team supporting three General Managers.
Based in the Melbourne CBD, you will be proactive in identifying opportunities, implementing solutions and be the first point of contact for all the day-to-day administrative support to ensure the effectiveness of the GMs' daily activities.
This is an immediate starting 6 month full time assignment with opportunity for permanency.
- Ensuring your General Managers are appropriately briefed & prepared prior to internal & external meetings or conferences
- Diary management including scheduling meetings, booking meeting rooms, catering, video and telephone conferences
- Reporting, and managing general correspondence on behalf of the GMs
- Reconciliation and expense management
- Supporting coordination of major projects
- Previous Personal Assistant experience in a corporate environment
- Stakeholder management experience
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- High level of maturity and confidentiality
This is an exciting Personal Assistant position to further your experience and skills in this fast paced environment.
To apply please click apply or call Robert Nim on 03 86282170 for a confidential discussion.