Personal Assistant - Global Consultancy - Amazing Company!
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant India Morish
Date posted 7 January 2019 2019-01-072019-02-06 admin-and-secretarial Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
About the company: This firm is an award-winning, international management consultancy. Enjoy a range of benefits including bonuses, a social atmosphere, with top of the line training and more. This exciting opportunity is for an experienced Personal Assistant and will be supporting the 4-6 Directors with EA duties and events management. Would suit a dynamic Personal Assistant who is seeking a challenge and diversity in their role.
As the Executive Assistant, your responsibilities will include:
- Diary management, coordinating meetings, organising conferences and client events.
- Preparation and distribution of memos, letters, agendas/minutes, reports and presentations.
- Proofing and formatting documents in line with CRM e.g. excel, PowerPoint presentations, word.
- General administrative duties e.g. printing, collating and binding documents, scanning and emailing documents.
- Travel management- booking and managing domestic and international flights, accommodation, car hire, itineraries etc.
- Project coordination.
- Processing and coding expenses including travel, credit card and general administration.
- Preparing consents to act.
- Assisting in the maintenance of CRM data base and generating reports.
- Scheduling meetings and teleconferences.
- Conducting searches.
- Support consulting projects and proposal submissions (scheduling, proof-reading, document collation and preparation).
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 2 years TA/EA/PA experience.
- Excellent administration skills.
- A professional approach and outstanding communication skills.
- The ability to liaise at all levels.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Confident, energetic and bubbly personality with an ability to work as part of a team.
- The ability to work under pressure and good time management skills.
This is a great opportunity to get involved in a varied and challenging role, supporting a fantastic team and company.
To apply please click apply or call India Morish�on +61 (0) 2 8289 3280�for a confidential discussion.