Executive Assistant to GM of Operations
Salary Great Package + Bonus
Location South Eastern Suburbs MelbourneFULL_TIME
Consultant Emma Harvey
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-04-05 financial-services South East Melbourne Victoria 44 Lakeview Drive AU 3179 AUD 90000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The Company This global Financial Services organisation is a leader in finance, insurance and fleet management services. Based in new offices in Scoresby, Melbourne East, this company embraces a dynamic and agile working environment and operate by a philosophy of continuous improvement and respect.
Newly created Executive Assistant position to support a GM of Operations managing sites across Melbourne and Sydney. You’ll be self sufficient and tenacious in your approach in supporting a GM focused on driving strategies and projects for the business. Main responsibilities will include:
- Excellent administration and management of calendar, email, conferences, presentations and reporting
- Communication and coordination between the Senior Executive team, Board and business leaders
- Proactively manage and prioritise matters requiring GM attention
- Organise on and off site events including functions, lunches,
- Acting as an effective conduit for the Melbourne office to the GM and Operations centre
Create a rewarding business partnership with this GM to positively influence and drive operational change and initiatives across this organisations Melbourne site. To be successful for this position, you will have:
- Proven experience supporting senior GM or Executive leaders
- Self sufficient and proactive in managing projects during periods where the GM is off-site
- Strong stakeholder and relationship skills, becoming a trusted partner within the Melbourne office
- Willingness to provide administrative support to the wider leadership team on an ad hoc basis.
- Decisive and solutions focused with the maturity to handle multiple priorities with discretion.
Join this dynamic business based in Scoresby. In addition to a highly competitive package with discretionary bonus, you’ll gain access to a range of benefits including salary packaging, discounted car purchases, and so much more. This is a one off opportunity to make your own.
Please note, successful candidates will undergo police and credit checks as part of the recruitment process.
To apply please click apply or call Emma Harvey on +61 3 8628 2161 for a confidential discussion.