Salary Attractive salary package
Location Inner Suburbs MelbourneFULL_TIME
Consultant Mackenzie Sinclair
Date posted 3 April 20192019-04-12 2019-05-03 admin-and-secretarial Melbourne City Fringe Victoria AU 3002 AUD 75000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The university is seeking a high-level Executive Assistant supporting one director. Based in the city fringe and across from the campus, this Executive Officer position is an great opportunity to join varied and fast environment. The role is suited with for an accounts payable. receivable and invoicing background.
As an Executive Assistant you must be able to follow processes and instructions and be highly discreet in handling confidential information. To be successful in this role, you must have strong administrative background supporting at the C-Suite level.
- Excellent administration and management of calendar, email, conferences, presentations and reporting
- Communication and coordination between the Senior Executive team and Board
- Travel and accommodation co-ordination
- Prepare specific reports and other documents (including board reports/packs)
- Organise events and functions
- Invoicing and expenses
- Proven experience supporting senior Executive leaders
- Self sufficient and proactive in managing projects and duties
- Strong stakeholder and relationship skills, becoming a trusted partner within the Melbourne office
- Willingness to provide administrative support to the wider leadership team on an ad hoc basis
- Decisive and solutions focused with the maturity to handle multiple priorities with discretion
Please note, successful candidates will undergo police checks as part of the recruitment process.
To apply please click apply or call Mackenzie Sinclair on +61 3 86282256 for a confidential discussion.