Executive Team Coordinator
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Emma Harvey
Date posted 15 April 20192019-04-15 2019-05-15 admin-and-secretarial Melbourne CBD Victoria AU 3000 AUD 65000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The Organisation: Join a global financial services organisation leading the way in creating agile working environments. Unique opportunity where you can embrace professional freedom and flexibility to work dynamically in working environments that are designed for productive and activity based working.
The Executive Team Coordinator:
This financial services organisation based in Melbourne CBD has newly created opportunity for a Team Coordinator due to the business implementing agile working methods that enable employees to work more dynamically. You will provide executive support to your Manager as well as coordinate activities across the team to ensure efficiency.
Day to day activities:
- Calendar and travel management to Manager
- Coordinate and juggle competing priorities across the team and relevant stakeholders
- Work with counterparts in other business functions to share knowledge and learning
- Responsible for team events, planning days, invoices and following up on agendas
- Oversight of costs, functions, activities, logistics, projects, technology needs and more
Qualities and Skills:
- Experience with team support, executive assistant or project management
- Dynamic and embracing of change and new ways of working
- Willing to support colleagues to ensure the team is thriving
- Problem solving and initiative to remove obstacles to find success
- Can do attitude and a drive that will see you thrive in an autonomous, agile working environment
This is your opportunity to work in a global leader that’s changing the way they work. A fantastic position that will give you the flexibility to work your way and expand your skills across EA support, team coordination, project management and more.
To apply please click apply or call Emma Harvey on +61 3 8628 2161 for a confidential discussion.