Salary Attractive salary
Location Brighton EastFULL_TIME
Consultant Mackenzie Sinclair
Date posted 30 April 20192019-04-30 2019-05-30 admin-and-secretarial 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
The Personal Assistant will be supporting the Deputy Principal in a independent co-educational School based in the South Eastern Suburbs.
This Personal Assistant is a rare opportunity for candidates looking to start their career within a supportive administrative capacity. The role will require a forward thinking, driven and self motivated individual.
- Daily office administration
- Extensive diary management
- Event and email Management
- Adhoc duties as required
- Coordinating activities and
- Experience within Personal Assistance and administrative space.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Maturity, professionalism and highly self motivated
- Positive, can-do attitude
An exciting Personal Assistant opportunity to work for an independent co-education College in the South Eastern Suburbs.
To apply please click apply or call Mackenzie Sinclair on +61 3 86282256 for a confidential discussion.