Salary Great Package on offer
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Emma Harvey
Date posted 16 May 20192019-05-16 2019-06-15 admin-and-secretarial 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
A progressive and growing chartered accounting firm with offices throughout Australia and New Zealand has an opportunity for a Team Assistant to join their team. Joining their Melbourne CBD firm as Team Assistant, work across their growing corporate advisory team supporting two Directors and two Managers and their teams who are collaborative, take accountability and are client service focused.
Daily activities will be varied and will include:
- Coordination of team activities, functions and events
- Diary management and organisation of Director priorities and commitments
- Preparation of client correspondence
- Creation of presentations, agendas, tenders and mail outs
- Management of timesheets and invoices
- Administration of team documentation
- Database updates and maintenance
This account firm is based in Melbourne CBD and offers on-going training and development as well as work life balance for employees to ensure success.
Skills and experience to be successful:
- Proven ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines
- Articulate verbal and written communication
- Experience as a Team Assistant / Administrator within a professional service environment
- Background in a client service focused position
- Organisation, problem solving skills, attention to detail
- Flexible to work across a team
To apply please click apply or call Emma Harvey on +61 3 8628 2161 for a confidential discussion.