Float Executive Assistant
Salary Package + Bonus
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Emma Harvey
Date posted 5 June 20192019-06-05 2019-07-05 admin-and-secretarial Melbourne CBD Victoria Collins Street AU 3000 AUD 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A great opportunity to join a leading management consulting firm as a Float Executive Assistant. Provide administrative and executive support to Partners and Principals across the firm on a floating basis where required. As a floating EA you will not have fixed Partners but will instead work dynamically across the firm supporting Partners and Principals covering their permanent Executive Assistants on leave or during busy periods.
This is Consultancy have a fast-paced and collaborative environment that requires their Executive Assistants to be efficient, deadline and results driven. As Float EA, you will confidently move across different areas of the firm where required, picking up tasks quickly and covering core EA responsibilities. Excellent communication will ensure seamless tansitions and no tasks missed.
Float EA Responsibilities:
- Complex diary management
- Adaptability working across all areas of the office as required
- Coordination of domestic and international travel arrangements
- Expense management
- Able to maintain consistent support in fast paced and changing environments
- Prioritising tasks and incoming communication
- Strong relationship skills between internal and external stakeholders
The Successful candidate will have:
- Proven Executive Assistance experience within professional services
- Interest in working across all areas of a business from a support perspective
- Confidence to pick up on information and tasks quickly
- Exceptional communication ensuring all tasks are managed and handed over as required
- Strong working relationships and ability to build rapport
In addition to joining an innovative company with a positive and friendly culture, you’ll receive benefits on top of a competitive remuneration package, including a bonus structure and private health insurance for employees and their household.
To apply please click apply or call Emma Harvey on +61 3 8628 2161 for a confidential discussion.