Salary AUD280 - AUD320 per day
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Hattie Whillans
Date posted 30 June 20192019-06-30 2019-07-30 admin-and-secretarial Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 280 320 320 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Team/Personal Assistant to join a Global Investment Bank in Sydney CBD. This position will be supporting the legal department. This is a 3 month temporary contract with the opportunity to extend or go permanent for the right candidate.
- Daily diary management, scheduling meetings across different time zones
- Coordination of domestic and international team travel
- Preparation and management of confidential legal documents and sensitive personnel information
- Amending documents, correspondence and formatting with minimal supervision
- Manage general office administrative needs, including new joiner on boarding, resolving IT issues and providing support to the other legal team assistant on a needs basis
- Day to day administrative duties including screening calls, amending and formatting documents, other ad hoc tasks
- Minimum of 5 years experience within either the banking and finance industry or a large corporate environment
- Experience working in a law firm or within the legal team in a financial organisation
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build and manage relationships with senior stakeholders
- High attention to detail
- Proven technical skills, including the demonstrated ability to learn and master new technology for document management, matter and spend management systems
- Full working rights
This is a 3 month temporary contract with an immediate start. Candidates with notice periods longer than 1 week will not be considered. Unfortunately candidates on working holiday or student visa's will not be successful in their applications.
This is a full-time role.
To apply please click apply or call Hattie Whillans on 02 82893237 for a confidential discussion.