Salary Package + Bonus
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Emma Harvey
Date posted 1 July 20192019-07-01 2019-07-31 admin-and-secretarial Melbourne CBD Victoria Collins Street AU 3000 AUD 85000 99000 99000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A great opportunity to join a leading management consulting firm as Executive Assistant has arisen due to internal promotion. Provide traditional administrative and executive support to three Partners to enhance their productivity across their day of managing client relations, projects and consulting teams.
This Management Consultancy has a fast-paced and collaborative environment that requires their Executive Assistants to be efficient and outcome driven. This is a traditional EA opportunity and discretion and professionalism are of utmost importance while working with sensitive market information. You’ll join a friendly and supportive EA team across the Melbourne and Sydney offices.
Executive Assistant responsibilities:
- Complex diary management for three Partners
- Preparation of materials for meetings
- Coordination of domestic and international travel including flights, visas, accommodation
- Develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Assistance to Marketing for events and promotional material
- Expense management for three Partners
The successful candidate will have:
- Executive Assistance experience within professional services
- Ability to problem solve and multitask within high pressure environments
- Composed whilst achieving quick turnaround on tasks
- Comfortable managing three busy diaries
- Exceptional communication managing internal and external relationships
In addition to joining an innovative company with a positive and friendly culture, you’ll receive benefits on top of a competitive remuneration package, including a bonus structure and private health insurance for employees and their household.
To apply please click apply or call Emma Harvey on +61 3 8628 2161 for a confidential discussion.