Salary AUD65,000 - AUD75,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Victoria Clarke
Date posted 2 September 20192019-09-03 2019-10-02 admin-and-secretarial Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 65000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A maternity leave contract position as opened up for 6 months (with possibly extension), to provide a high level of administrative support to the busy division to Heads Of, and the wider team. The role will suit an energetic, self motivated team assistant / coordinator who loves variety and being kept on their feet. Supporting 4-5 Senior Heads of Division and their team members you will be responsible for P.A. duties and helping ensure all aspects of the team to run smoothly.
You will be providing a high level of administrative support to a busy team of 5 HO's and the wider division. S You will be working in a tight knit, friendly culture where you will gain added responsibility based on performance. You will have a proactive and flexible approach to your work and enjoy working in a team environment.
You will need to be a self-motivated person who needs little supervision. Your role as a Team Coordinator is to provide professional administrative support.
- Diary management for the Heads of Finance
- Coordination of travel arrangements and accommodation
- Coordination of client events
- Creation and maintenance of relevant databases, files and spreadsheets
- Initiation and coordination of all employee movements (including documentation, technology set-up, security access, stakeholders liaison for new entrants, transfers, separations)
- Coordination of team meetings, including agenda management, minute taking (as appropriate), booking meeting rooms, organising equipment/refreshments
- Preparing presentations and required material
- Handling request of information via phone and email
- Mail distribution
- Arranging deliveries, couriers and ordering stationery
- Expenses and invoices
- Ad-hoc Administration duties.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience within Finance / Banking industry
- Team Assistant / Personal Assistant experience
- Beginner - Intermediate MS Office skills (Word, Powerpoint, Excel) and proficiency in relevant business unit computer systems (e.g. WEAPS, Ebuy, Promaster etc)
- Good communication skills (use of appropriate grammar and vocabulary)
- Good planning and organising skills
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to liaise with employees at all levels
- Attention to detail.
In this position, you will be joining one big, supportive team.
This is a 6 month maternity leave cover, however given the size of the company, there is always the possibility to stay on after this time - we would love that!
To apply please click apply or call Victoria Clarke on 02 8289 3231 for a confidential discussion.