Consultant Hattie Whillans
Date posted 1 October 20192019-10-01 2019-10-31 admin-and-secretarial Mascot New South Wales AU AUD 35 38 38 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Join a Global Franchise and Operations Business in Mascot, Sydney. This Team Assistant role will provide exposure to all areas of the business in an Administration capacity. This role would be ideal for someone who has preciously worked within a fast paced/operation and/or franchise environment.
- Diary Management
- Organise Meetings
- Maintain weekly and monthly spreadsheets
- Monthly Reporting
- Coordinate telephone enquiries
- Office Coordination
- Internal and External stakeholder management
- Other adhoc administration
- A minimum of 2 years working in a Team Assistant or Coordinator Position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Experience supporting executive team or at general manager level
- Experience managing multiple diaries
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Full working rights
This is a temp - perm position, candidates on Working Holiday Visa's will not be considered.
To apply please click apply or call Hattie Whillans on 02 82893237 for a confidential discussion.