Executive Board Assistant - Immediate Start
Salary AUD40 - AUD45 per hour + Super
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Kate Quane
Date posted 20 November 20192019-11-25 2019-12-20 admin-and-secretarial Sydney CBD New South Wales Level 4, 33 Alfred Street Street, Sydney, NSW AU 2000 AUD 40 45 45 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The successful candidate for this role will have worked solely as an Executive Board Assistant for a significant amount of time and be very comfortable in the role.
You will have used Diligent Boardbooks extensively.
The role sits under the General Counsel and Group Company Secretaries management within the Group Legal - Corporate and Governance team.
This will be a temporary to permanent opportunity.
• Scheduling and managing arrangements for board, board committee and other meetings
• Coordinating timely and accurate electronic distribution of board and board committee papers
• Maintaining corporate registers and filing systems in accordance with legal requirements and team practices
• Preparing and lodging statutory forms with regulatory bodies and drafting shell meeting minutes
• Developing an understanding of the team’s function and the governance framework that underpins it
• Bringing a collaborative and continuous improvement focus to the role, both day-to-day and through team projects and initiatives
- Have used Diligent
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to autonomously complete work
- Ability to remain professional, positive and solutions-focused in all circumstances
- Highly affiliative approach, with the ability to liaise confidently and build collaborative, effective working relationships with other team members and key stakeholders
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality, and work within high standards of integrity and honesty
- Experience working with boards or company secretariats (whether as a board assistant, board administrator or assistant company secretary) or as a legal secretary is desirable
Please apply if you have the relevant experience as noted above.
To apply please click apply or call Kate Quane on +61 2 82893183 for a confidential discussion.