Salary AUD90,000 - AUD110,000 per annum
Location Northern Suburbs AdelaideFULL_TIME
Consultant Rebecca Ramsden
Job Ref 1733670/001
Date posted 5 August 2022adelaide secretarial-business-support/personal-assistant 2022-08-05 2022-09-04 admin-and-secretarial Northern Suburbs Adelaide South Australia AU AUD 90000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
About the Company
With an enviable reputation within their field this rapidly expanding business is committed to quality produce and are “leaders in the industry”. Operating for over 50 years they have grown to employ over 850 staff across multiple sites across South Australia and New South Wales. Leading the industry with a combination of traditional farming techniques and the very latest technology they continue to be at the forefront of Agribusiness.
About the Role
The Executive Assistant to the Managing Director performs a high level of administrative and support tasks across two separate business entities. This role is fast paced and working in a dynamic continually changing environment it performs both complex and confidential tasks that support not only the Managing Director but the dedicated executive team. Based in the inner eastern suburbs the successful applicant will be required to travel to our Virginia site depending on the business needs. It is a full-time permanent role with meetings all falling within standard office hours, however additional support to Managing Director will be required outside of normal working hours.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide a professional and high level of administration support to the Managing Director, you will be the first point of contact for all incoming communications and correspondence
- Responsible for complex diary management, email management, records management, report writing and the preparation of agendas and minutes.
- Coordination of functions, events and special projects which may include any catering requirements
- Coordinating travel related activities, including booking accommodation, flights, car hire and conference arrangements for multiple staff
- Liaise with external parties regarding applications of trademarks and ensure all databases are updated and all renewals are met
- Possessing some financial acumen, you will also be involved in collating financial information for the executive management team
- Minute taking, collation of board reports and ensuring actions are communicated
- Supporting the executive team as required
Skills and Experience
As an experienced and professional Executive Assistant, you will have the skills to support from an administration and executive level within the business. You will understand the importance of developing strong relationships within the business and wider stakeholders. You will be able to build key relationships and enjoy developing a partnership with the MD and the wider team.
- A natural born organiser, you will have experience as an EA and enjoy the challenge of complex diary management and ensuring the MD’s day runs smoothly
- Demonstrated ability to manage varied and conflicting demands to agreed standards and timelines.
- Naturally warm, engaging with a genuine desire to support those around you and make a difference.
- Proven experience in relationship management and advanced inter-personal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to collect, analyse and report information.
- High level of competency in the Microsoft Office Suite and in particular advanced formatting of word, publisher and Adobe Photoshop.
Culture and Benefits
Working in partnership with a driven, successful, and passionate MD you will get full exposure to the running of a growing business. You will be rewarded by an attractive remuneration package, a welcoming company culture and the satisfaction of contributing to a South Australian success story. Offering some flexibility with work life balance and flexibility with work hours.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply. To apply please click apply or call Rebecca Ramsden on 08 8216 3509 for a confidential discussion.