Salary $50,000 + Super
Location Baulkham Hills
Consultant Maria Micheal
Date posted 17 October 2016
This market leader, within their field, is seeking a dynamic Receptionist, with Accounts experience, to join their close-knit. The primary focus of your role will involve being responsible for the efficient functioning of reception and also providing administrative support to the office.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Greeting guests on reception
- Operating a busy switchboard and direct incoming calls
- Accounts Receivable and Payable
- Data Entry
- Distribute incoming mail and organise outgoing mail and postage
- Office maintenance
- Provide general administrative support and clerical duties
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Previous experience in similar Administration/Reception roles
- Previous experience with Accounts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to prioritise
- Immaculate grooming and presentation
- Strong all round administration skills
- Flexible and adaptable
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic and professional Receptionist to join this great company. If you feel like you have what it takes, apply now.
To apply please click apply or call Maria Micheal on 02 8836 3609 for a confidential discussion.