Receptionist / Administration Assistant
Salary AUD50000 per annum + 50-55
Location Brisbane CBD
Consultant Rachel Hutchcroft
Date posted 17 October 2016
You will be responsible for managing the day to day running of the Reception area along with the busy company switchboard, directing calls as necessary and assisting with administration work when required.
Reporting to the State Manager, you will be the initial client facing representative for this global organisation. You will be expected to hit the ground running and help with the overflow of administration work from the team whilst primarily running the front desk. This is a 3 month fixed term contract.
- Conduct administrative tasks as required to meet the needs of the business. This may include: travel bookings, minutes of meetings, formatting of reports among other tasks.
- Update office intranet with up to date office locations and contact lists.
- Greet visitors with professionalism and ensure they sign in and out of the office as required.
- Coordinate and manage meeting rooms and ensure they are kept clean and tidy.
- Order stationery as required
- Financial services background preferred
- Corporate presentation
- Skilled in Microsoft Office suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to work autonomously and ability to take initiatives
To apply please click apply or call Rachel Hutchcroft on +61 7 30322284 for a confidential discussion.