Salary Great Hourly Rates
Location Western Sydney
Consultant Justine Bacha
Date posted 8 November 2016
Robert Walters are working with a variety of high profile companies across a range of industries, who are seeking engaging and professional receptionists ready to be the face of major organisations in the Greater Western Sydney region for temporary assignments.
As a temporary corporate receptionist your duties may include, but not be limited to:
- Answering and directing calls in professional manner
- Meeting and greeting guests on reception
- Management of Boardrooms/Meeting rooms
- Processing invoices/Supporting various departments
- Assist with administration duties
- Collation and distribution of mail
- Organising couriers
- General ad hoc tasks
To be considered for these roles you must have the following:
- Previous reception experience
- Excellent communication skils; both written and verbal
- Proficient MS Office Suite skills
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be reliable, flexible and adaptable
- Own transport is essential
This is a fantastic opportunity for a committed and professional receptionist interested in working for Western Sydney’s leading enterprises for on-call, short term assignments wanting to build on existing skills. If you feel you have what it takes and are able to start immediately, apply now.
To apply please click apply or call Justine Bacha on 02 8836 3613 for a confidential discussion.