Receptionist - North Sydney - fantastic entry level opportunity
Salary AUD40000 - AUD45000 per annum + super + bonus + company benefits
Location North Sydney
Consultant Katie Spicer
Date posted 16 November 2016
This North Sydney based reception position will suit an exceptional individual with a strong customer focus and someone who enjoys assisting others and liaising with both internal and external clients. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic business with a strong company culture that offers a professional yet friendly working environment along with the real opportunity for growth and career progression.
This is a varied reception position that will see you working across the business with the main objective being to provide a positive, warm and friendly customer experience to everyone you speak to, both in person and over the phone.
- Answering incoming calls from clients, providing customer serivce and assisting with general enquiries
- Meeting and greeting clients, ensuring they are warmly welcomed and attended to
- Processing invoices and preparing expense claims
- Ensuring the database is accurate and up to date
- Diary management and travel coordination including scheduling and confirming appointments for staff and directors
- Coordinating and booking meeting rooms, preparing and setting up for meetings and arranging catering and other materials
- Working with various internal departments and providing general administrative support
- Impeccable communication skills, both written and verbal along with a professional and warm phone manner
- Polished in presentation
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to develop strong relationships with staff and clients
- Superior organisational and time management skills along with high attention to detail
- A great attitude with a willingness to learn and grow
- Educated to HSC level and ideally possessing some previous experience working in a customer service capacity
- Familiarity with the MS Office suite
To apply please click apply or call Katie Spicer on 02 8423 1018 for a confidential discussion.