Salary AUD50000 - AUD55000 per annum + Superannuation
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Leoni Simpson
Date posted 23 November 2016
Join an Award Winning, Global Organization with a dynamic and energetic culture. Based in outstanding CBD Offices, this organization is seeking a hard working and motivated receptionist to join their front Office team, on their dual reception desk.
This Corporate Receptionist role will give the successful candidate the opportunity to utilise their first rate client & customer service skills, whilst working in a dynamic and fast paced work environment. Based in the heart of Sydney CBD, with excellent transport links, you will be working in newly refurbished offices. The successful candidate must be immaculately presented have prior Reception experience within a corporate environment.
- Handling a busy switchboard to answer & direct all telephone enquiries
- Co-ordinating client/ visitor arrivals
- Front desk management
- Assistance with on site Events - including Co-ordination, set up and catering
- Meeting room management
- Event set up and Co-ordination
- Courier organisation & delivery processing
- Any ad hoc Administration duties
Key Skills & Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years recent experience in a corporate reception position
- Present in a professional & corporate manner at all times
- Highly organised with an ability to take on multiple tasks
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills – Including outlook
- Excellent communication skills
This role represents a fantastic opportunity to grow your career as a Corporate Receptionist within a dynamic Office environment, with fantastic culture.
To apply please click apply or call Leoni Simpson on 02 8289 3162 for a confidential discussion.