Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Kathryn Wright
Date posted 25 November 2016
This role requires an immaculately presented Receptionist who has a proven record of making lasting impressions. You will come from a customer/ client focused background. This role requires a Receptionist who has the desire to grow into a more senior role with this exciting company. The right candidate will have a proven track record of going the extra mile and using their initiative to improve processes.
- Meeting and Greeting Visitors
- Answering incoming calls and taking messages accordingly
- Booking meeting rooms
- Ensuring meeting rooms and any other areas are clean and tidy
- Dealing with incoming post
- Liaising with couriers
- Compiling various documents using Word/Excel
- Monitoring reception email inbox
- Arranging events and catering
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required
- 12 months minimum Corporate Receptionist experience.
- Excellent communication and face to face customer service skills
- Professional phone manner
- Immaculate presentation
- Sound working knowledge of Word/Excel and Outlook
- Good organisational skills
- Very high attention to detail
This permanent full time position is in a central CBD location, close to trams and trains. A competitive salary is on offer and a great working environment. If you are a Receptionist looking for a more challenging role and career opportunity, or an EA looking to take a step back this could be the right opportunity for you.
To apply please click apply or call Kathryn Wright on 03 8628 2107 for a confidential discussion.