Salary AUD50000 - AUD55000 per annum + Super
Location North Sydney
Consultant Ciara Fitzgerald
Date posted 30 November 2016
If you enjoy being the first point of contact for a company and running a reception desk, this may be an ideal role for you. This is a vital role working for a corporate team in head office.
This is a Global Organisation based in North Sydney. There are approx 100 pax in their North Sydney office. This is a friendly and fun work enviornment and the company are firm beleivers in growth within the organisation.
- Booking meetings for colleagues and clients
- Managing switchboard for calls across the company
- Managing and maintaining the reception desk
- Booking travel across the office
- Updating contact lists and organisational charts
- Setting up new starters/ inductions/ ordering stationary
- Managing security passes and generally coordinating the office
- Managing of office access cards and register
- Greeting and assisting internal and external clients in a friendly and professional manner
- Co-ordination of meeting room bookings
- Assisting and organise staff functions and office events, setup and clean up
- Update and maintain phone list and floor plans on a monthly basis
- At least 6 months experience in a Reception or Admin role
- Knowledge of Microsoft office
- Ability to multitask and prioritise your workload
- A confident person who is able to greet and accommodate visitors
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Fluent English both spoken and written
- Experience on switchboard a bonus
This is a really great opportunity for candidates looking to work on a Reception desk in a global company.
To apply please click apply or call Ciara Fitzgerald on 02 8423 1027 for a confidential discussion.