Salary AUD50000 - AUD60000 per annum + + super + extra benefits
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant India Morish
Date posted 29 January 2017
Are you looking to step out of Hospitality and into the corporate world? Then this is the perfect role for you. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly organised, well presented receptionist to join one of Australia’s leading Finance Companies. Based in the heart of Sydney CBD, the client requires a switched on, well presented receptionist to be the face & first point of contact in their fast paced & dynamic city offices. This fantastic opportunity will give the successful candidate the opportunity to utilize their first rate client & customer service skills, whilst developing their career in the corporate world. Working Monday – Friday, this full time position requires an immediate start.
- Handling a busy switchboard to answer & direct all telephone enquiries
- Co-ordinating client/ visitor arrivals
- Front desk management
- Meeting room co-ordination
- Courier organisation & delivery processing
- Any ad hoc PA/ Administration duties
Key Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum 1years experience in client services or high level customer service
- Present in a professional & corporate manner at all times
- Highly organised with an ability to take on multiple tasks.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills – Including outlook
- Excellent communication skills
- Available to start immediately
The successful candidate will be the face and first point of contact for the company. You will be able to demonstrate previous reception experience gained in a corporate office or five star hotel setting. The role represents a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in an environment where are new ideas are encouraged and promoting from within is supported.
Interested applicants should send CV to India.Morish@robertwalters.com.au or apply below
To apply please click apply or call India Morish�on +61 (0) 2 8289 3280�for a confidential discussion.