Salary AUD55000 - AUD60000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Nicolina Bosnic
Date posted 29 January 2017
Reporting into the Office Manager, you will have exceptional communication skills and a high level of professionalism to confidently deal with both clients and colleagues at all levels. Our client is a market leader in the Asset Management industry and is seeking someone to be the face of the company.
- Planning and preparing of meetings and events including meeting room coordination & maintenance
- Managing invoices and other ad-hoc administration
- Handling a busy switchboard - answer & direct all telephone enquiries
- Co-ordinating client/visitor arrivals
- Front desk management and organising mail
- Event set up and Co-ordination
- Courier organisation & delivery processing
- At least 3 years receptionist experience in a similar environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Polished presentation
- Exceptional organisation and management skills
- An enthusiastic and friendly personality yet has a professional attitude
This is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader and to expand your skills in this permanent receptionist role. If you have the relevant key requirements this could be the next step in your career.
To apply please click apply or call Nicolina Bosnic on 0 2 8289 3211 for a confidential discussion.