Salary AUD50000 - AUD55000 per annum + super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Claire Hunt
Date posted 12 March 2017
Fantastic opportunity for a Receptionist / Office Administrator to join a global organisation in Sydney overlooking the harbour.
Based in a beautiful office with harbour views and leasing with high-profile clients and professionals on a daily basis, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a friendly, professional Receptionist who will provide service to a very high standard. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to grow and expand in a very influential role.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Managing the reception and answering all incoming calls
- Managing a high volume of meeting rooms
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Mailroom duties and managing the courier and delivery process
- Planning and preparation of meetings and events
- Ordering and maintaining stationary supplies
- Managing invoices and other ad-hoc administration
The successful candidate will have:
- Preferably 1-2 years corporate reception experience or have worked in hospitality
- Excellent communication skills
- Well presented and professional
- An enthusiastic and friendly personality
- Ability to manage, plan and uphold office procedures
This is a permanent opportunity so only candidates with full works rights should apply. It is an excellent opportunity for someone with receptionist experience to be the first point of contact for a global organisation with a strong reputation in financial services.
To apply please click apply or call Claire Hunt on 02 8289 3194 for a confidential discussion.