Salary AUD55000 - AUD70000 per annum + super+bonus
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Stephanie Hildyard
Date posted 31 March 2017
If you are looking for a great opportunity in an awesome firm please read on....
Reporting into the Office Manager, you will have exceptional communication skills and a high level of professionalism to confidently deal with both clients and colleagues at all levels. Our client is a market leader in the entertainment industry and is seeking someone to bring fresh ideas to their business.
- Planning and preparing of meetings and events including meeting room coordination & maintenance
- Managing invoices and other ad-hoc administration
- Handling a busy switchboard - answer & direct all telephone enquiries
- Co-ordinating client/visitor arrivals
- Front desk management and organising mail
- Event set up and Co-ordination
- Courier organisation & delivery processing
- At least 3 years receptionist experience in a similar environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Polished presentation
- Exceptional organisation and management skills
- An enthusiastic and friendly personality yet has a professional attitude
This is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader and to expand your skills in this permanent receptionist role. If you have the relevant key requirements this could be the next step in your career.
To apply please click apply or call Stephanie Hildyard on 02 8289 3111 for a confidential discussion.