Guest Relations Executive / Reception
Location Eastern Suburbs Sydney
Consultant Louise Tyler
Date posted 12 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Our client is looking for an experienced Receptionist to manage the day to day functions within the Central Reservations, Reception and Switchboard operations, providing supervisory support to the reception team. Located within Sydney CBD.
In the role you will be providing guidance and support to the Reception, Switchboard and Reservations teams. You will be an experienced Receptionist / Guest Relations Executive who has proven experience working within a high end / 5 star luxury hotel with 400 plus rooms.
- Support Guest Relations Manager
- Coordinate catering, audio visual and equipment requested by the client
- Manage complaints and any feedback and action accordingly
- Assist with booking of reservations, cancellations and amendments
- Encourage and motivate staff to be their absolute best and provide coaching where needed
- Assist the Guest Relations Manager when needed with adhoc projects
- Ensuring a 5 star service is delivered at all times to clients
- Maintain an excellent level of service and professionalism at all times
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to prioritise
- Experience in complaint handling and resolution
- Proven experience working with in a corporate or 5 star hotel environment
- Leadership / supervisory skills
To apply please click apply or call Louise Tyler on 02 8289 3143 for a confidential discussion.