Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Claudia Lowe
Date posted 19 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
We are currently seeking a polished & professional corporate receptionist to deliver effective reception services and office support.
This temporary role is a great opportunity for a polished and professional candidate with prior experience within a corporate environment. This position would suit a warm and welcoming professional who is self driven and can prioritise a busy workload.
- Answer all incoming calls and record messages
- Meet and greet visitors and guests
- Maintain the front desk and reception area
- Ad hoc administration, including data entry and filing
- Operate a switchboard
- Assist administrative staff with word processing
- Invoicing and ordering of supplies
- Plan and prepare meetings and events
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in corporate setting
- Polished and professionally presented
- Enthusiastic and welcoming personality
- Experience in Microsoft office
- Excellent customer service skills
This corporate reception role is a temporary opportunity, with a permanent opportunity available for the right candidate. Applicants must be able to start immediately.
To apply please click apply or call Claudia Lowe on +61 2 8289 3208 for a confidential discussion.