Receptionist – parking onsite - Macquarie Park
Salary AUD55,000 - AUD60,000 per annum + Super + Parking
Location Macquarie Park
Consultant Emma Marven
Date posted 15 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a reputable construction company based in Macquarie Park. They are looking for an individual to join them in the role of Receptionist/ Administration Assistant supporting across the office with a variety of tasks. In this position you will enjoy standard working hours of 8:30am to 5pm and a warm and friendly company culture.
- Meet and greet all visitors
- Answer phone calls and transfer them to the relevant people
- Manage and set up meeting rooms and ensure they are kept clean
- Look after mail and couriers daily
- Office manager duties such as ordering stationery and office consumables and liaising with the building manager
- General administration duties such as providing support to the wider team including booking travel and preparing documents
- General upkeep of the reception, office and kitchen areas
- Minimum 2 years office experience
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written
- Experience using CRM and SharePoint is preferable
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Strong administration skills
- A bubbly, warm and friendly personality, able to work well in a small team environment
This is a full time position in Macquarie Park with parking onsite.
To apply please click apply or call Emma Marven on 02 8423 1013 for a confidential discussion.