Location Glen Iris
Consultant Sophie Roper
Date posted 13 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Receptionist will effectively manage the front office, while delivering high quality professional services to students, parents and internal staff.
As the first point of contact to incoming visitors; the Receptionist will be well-presented, have excellent customer service skills, and be proficient in handling incoming queries both face to face and via phone.
- Answer incoming calls
- Meeting & greeting visitors, students and staff
- Maintaining general office areas,
- Liaising with staff on a daily basis
- Transferring calls
- Mail distribution, booking couriers & external deliveries
- Both professional presentation and telephone manner
- A valid working with children check
- Experience behind a busy Reception desk
- Intermediate to Advanced MS skills (Word, Excel, Outlook & Powerpoint)
- High organisation, attention to detail and time management skills.
- Self-starting, taking initiative and motivated
This Receptionist role is a temporary opportunity which will continue though for a minimum of 4 weeks.
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Roper on 03 8628 2176 for a confidential discussion.