Receptionist (Chinese & English bilingual)
Salary AUD50,000 - AUD55,000 per annum
Location Adelaide CBD
Consultant Eloise Nicholson
Date posted 25 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Reporting to the Business Manager, this role is a full time permanent opportunity and is responsible for daily operations of the Reception and Administration function at a state of the art office on the highly regarded shopping and business district in the Adelaide CBD.
Our client is a full service agency catering to premium and middle markets in select lifestyle locations. The brand is continually expanding its suite of services to deliver a boutique experience with a distinct point of difference.
This role is imperative to the business in providing excellent customer service. This role is an exciting opportunity that is the face of the business with high levels of contact with internal and external stakeholders. This role suits a self starter with immaculate attention to detail, outstanding customer service and a premium standard of presentation.
This role suits a candidate seeking a foot in the door to the Property & Real Estate industry with a national brand and industry leader in the market.
- Manage the reception area & assist callers to the business
- Perform administrative tasks relating to the business
- Meet, greet clients & offer refreshments
- Handle ingoing & outgoing mail & couriers
- Manage conflicting demands, priorities & deadlines
- Order stationery supplies
- General administration duties as directed by management
- Maintain a clean & tidy reception and boardroom
- Use MS Office including Word, Excel, Access & PowerPoint
- 3 years experience in Reception/Administration/Customer service role
- Must be available Mon - Fri 8.30AM to 5PM
- Must be a local Adelaide based candidate
- Fluent (written and verbal) in English & Chinese is essential(you will be tested on this)
- High levels of initiative, customer service & professionalism
- Corporate presentation
- Experience in MS Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional phone manner
- High attention to detail
If you meet all of the key requirements, are fluent in English & Chinese and are seeking an exciting new opportunity and are serious about your career in office support please apply.
To apply please click apply or call Eloise Nicholson on +61 8 8216 3554 for a confidential discussion.