Part-Time Corporate Receptionist - Global Law Firm
Salary AUD55,000 - AUD65,000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant India Morish
Date posted 14 September 2018 2018-09-142018-10-13 admin-and-secretarial 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
About the company: Our client is an award-winning, international and top-tier Law firm based in Sydney's CBD. Work for a well-known firm with beautiful offices and several benefits.
We are ideally seeking the following:
A Receptionist, with previous experience working within a busy corporate environment.
• High levels of professionalism
• Strong sense of initiative
• Impeccable client service
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Thrive in a fast paced environment
• Keen eye for detail
• Enthusiastic and "Can do" attitude
• Managing a busy national switchboard
• Meeting and greeting internal and external clients/visitors
• Organising the booking of meeting rooms, video conference and national/international teleconferences
Hours: Monday to Friday x 3pm - 7pm = 20 hours a week
The successful incumbent will work closely with other staff including national reception, catering and IT on a daily basis and may be required to assist with other office administration duties as required.
To apply please click apply or call India Morish�on +61 (0) 2 8289 3280�for a confidential discussion.