Salary AUD26 - AUD30 per hour
Consultant Tiarna Bishop
Date posted 27 September 2018 2018-09-272018-10-20 admin-and-secretarial 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As the Receptionist this position presents an opportunity to take on much more than the standard day to day reception duties. As an integral member of the team with responsibility for providing high level support to a prestigious cultured environment in Parramatta.
This position is an initial 6-month contract with the chance to be extended. The Receptionist will be the face of the business delivering high quality professional services to internal and external customers/clients and stakeholders.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Meet and greet stakeholders at the front desk
- First point of contact for all enquiries.
- Answer and redirect telephone calls
- Management of a heavy switchboard
- Provide office support to colleagues
- Co-ordinate meeting rooms through diary management
- Ensure day to day upkeep of the office - resulting in a clean and efficient environment.
- Book and arrange travel
- General administration duties in an efficient manner
- Mail distribution, booking couriers & external deliveries
- Provide support and assist colleagues in there day to day activities.
- Undertake other administrative tasks and responsibilities as required and directed by the Manager.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in a Receptionist role.
- High organisation, attention to detail and time management skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Suite and Outlook
- Strong communication both written and verbal
- Excellent presentation along with a friendly and outgoing personality
- Professional and reliable individual with a strong work ethic and a ‘can do’ attitude
- The ability to take on responsibility and work autonomously.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and driven individual to join such a positive and diverse team in Parramatta.
To apply please click apply or call Tiarna Bishop on 02 8836 3610 for a confidential discussion.